[Qgis-developer] C++ plugins instructions

SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de
Wed Jan 1 23:51:52 PST 2014

Hello,

I had a similar problem and found help,  here can you look, how I solved
it:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/WG-Re-WG-Re-cpp-plugin-for-QGIS-2-0-td5087852.html#a5087933

My problem was that I used the sources for 2.1.0 and not for 2.0.1 to
compile my plugin. The next thing is that I could only compile it for a
QGIS 2.0.1 (32 bit). In the 64bit version it isn't shown!
Until now I couldn't compile a QGis for  64 bit.

Happy new year!
Susann Schmidt

mmekuria <sailmcm at yahoo.com>
Sent by: qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
30.12.2013 01:01

qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Subject
[Qgis-developer] C++ plugins instructions

I have an issue that after upgrading my C++ plugins to 2.0.1, they do not
show up in the 2.0 version of QGIS. Has the procedure for identifying and
installing C++ plugins in QGIS 2.0+ changed? I have tried using the
start-up
plugins generator and that does not show up also in the 2.0 version.

I have asked this question more than three times and I have not heard a
reply. May be it is the holidays, but I have been asking since October the
same question. I looked and tried many ways, and I am still without an
response. Is there a new instruction for plugin registration? Do we have a
new policy to limit C++ plugins from users, a new unwritten policy to
unplug
C++ plugins?

Just wondering,

-----