[Qgis-developer] QGIS Web Client improvements

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 06:53:18 PST 2014

Sorry, I don't understand before.

Obviously this mean that this solution is not for external wms where
there isn't this little php addon.
Only for direct accessible server where is possible to add this
php/python addon.

Also perhaps is better to add a vendor-specific parameter to the
getcapabilites of qgis.
So you have no problem in evolutions of projects .qgs file formats

A.