[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2 becomes slow and freezes when editing and saving PostGIS layers

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 01:39:26 PST 2014

Hi Richard,

Yes, of these three, I had the Multipart Split.

I suspected that the problem could be some plugin. I uninstalled some, but not these...

I'll check if the problem is gone, or if there is another plugin causing the same behavior.

This was one of the worst problems I encountered in QGIS. I had to restart QGIS several times during longer editions. Thankfully the cause was diagnosed!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio