[Qgis-developer] Detect raster layers which have been deleted

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:51:03 PST 2014

Thanks Jürgen, but QgsLegendInterface::moveLayer(QgsMapLayer *  ml,int
 groupIndex) is used to move a layer into a group ID according to the
documentation. It's not exactly what I want.
I'm surprise that we can't set an order for each layers like in
Openlayers or Leaflet. I'll wait for this enhancement :)

Regards,
Etienne