[Qgis-developer] Ideas/proposal for Attribute Table

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 03:26:46 PST 2014

Hi,

+1 from me for reporting tool for QGIS. This is important feature we
missed in QGIS. I proposed this idea some time ago (about year or
two) but didn't get much feedback. Now situation changed, much more
peoples are interested in such tool.

In terms of implementation, there is not only Jasper (which is Java), but
also other more or less powerful reporting tools/engines. For example,
there is a NCReports (C++/Qt), it has both commercial and opensource
versions (but AFAIK opensource one is a bit unmaintained), there is
OpenRPT (also C++/Qt, but without runtime report designer), QtRPT
(experimental), Exaro. Also there is a wonderful FastReports report engine,
but unfortunately it AFAIK Windows only, there is an opensource
crossplatform version called FreeReports.

2014/1/7 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

Alexander Bruy