[Qgis-developer] Easy Issues for QGIS dev

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Tue Jan 7 04:40:13 PST 2014

Hi,
I've gone through a small set of my bug reports - these ones appear like
they may be easy. However (a) I'm not a QGIS dev so don't know; (b) I don't
have tagging permissions anyway.

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8899
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8900
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9196
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9217
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8870
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8872

If they are and this "easy" issues thing takes off/is used, I can go
through the rest of my tickets too.

Cheers,
Jonathan

On 7 January 2014 11:18, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.