[Qgis-developer] Qgis2threejs suggestions...

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:47:33 PST 2014

I've no time now to to test plugin, but my recent experience creating a
complex plugin [1] where are interacting qgis<->python
plugin<->QtWebView(based on QWebKit or other rendering engine), let me say
that should be a great improvement if 3d is displayed in a QWebView
allowing interaction (signal and data exchange) with qgis and the 3d view.

my plugin was inspired by a "secret" work that a friend did in Brighton
hackfest... a really simple plugin to show data in D3... but he never
published it :(... that ideas are applied in my plugin, but mine is
something really complex and without didactic purpose.

 ciao ginetto

[1] still in development but already stable: rt_geosisma_offline in
faunalia repo or https://github.com/faunalia/rt_geosisma_offline