[Qgis-developer] Font for tests

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 10:52:56 PST 2014

The arial is not available on linux machines.

But the liberation Fonts are an Arial with an opensource licensing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_fonts
We use they usually with MapServer and qgis-server.

If interested, follow this link for the download.
https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/

Regards,
A.