[Qgis-developer] QGIS Multi-threaded Rendering

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 22:08:11 PST 2014

Hi Denis

I have just tested with one postgis layer being loaded twice. Turning
editing mode on/off worked smoothly as expected. Could you please try
to track down in what cases it crashes? For example:
- does it happen only with postgis layers?
- must be the layer loaded multiple times in order to crash?
- what if rendering is not turned on when turning on editing mode?

Also, a backtrace would be useful...

Thanks
Martin