[Qgis-developer] Approximation and geoprocessing

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jan 13 00:03:21 PST 2014

Hi Alexander,

thank you for the link. However it does not work in processing. Start
the "Advanced Python field caluclator" from the tool box. Anything
entered results in a Python runtime error:
"__init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (4 given)..."

Anybody successfully used this from processing?

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9281 (20140112) __________

http://www.eset.com