[Qgis-developer] Approximation and geoprocessing

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jan 13 00:12:41 PST 2014

Hi,

it depends...
Processing works as follows: take input layer(s) - do a process - create
output layer
So if the "process" is a selection the result is an output layer with
only the selected features included.
Therefore for "eliminate" I included a simple logical selection based on
a field in the layer. Thus to use eliminate in a model you first have to
create an input layer with a field that somehow marks all features to be
eliminated (e.g. caluclate area/perimeter). Currently I do not know how
this can be achieved. :-(
Any hints welcome.

Bernhard