[Qgis-developer] Plugin approval: new version of VoGIS Profiltool

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Jan 13 13:53:37 PST 2014

Hi

I approved it, but note that there are some issues that may make it
difficult for your users:

* it does not gracefully handle missing shapely dependency
* the main dialog's vertical orientation without and ability to scroll
makes it impossible to see the bottom (or click on any buttons etc.)

Regards

Tim

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Wilhelm Berg <wb at bergwerk-gis.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please approve the new version of VoGIS Profiltool.
> It is now compatible with 1.8 and 2.x.
>
> http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/VoGisProfilTool/
>
> Regards
> Wilhelm

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net