[Qgis-developer] Approximation and geoprocessing

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jan 13 22:39:10 PST 2014

Hi Paolo,

agreed, that eliminate does not solve the "mouse-tail" problem. It aims
at getting rid of sliver polygons resulting from processing input layers
having been digitized on different maps or scales.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9286 (20140113) __________

http://www.eset.com