[Qgis-developer] Composer's legend layers title is using layers metadata and not title

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Tue Jan 14 09:24:40 PST 2014

Hi again,
In master, we updating legend content in a map composer, my layers get
metadata's title and not layer's title.
IE: layer "Departement" with metadata's layers "départements IGN NE PAS
DIFFUSER" gets the second item in composer's legend.

Is it a confusion ? If intended, i'm afraid this will give a lot of work to
users, and that this is far more complex than only pressing F2 on a layer in
map window to give it a usable name.
For me metadata must be kept for metadata use case.
Should I file a ticket?