[Qgis-developer] Plugin approval: VoGIS Profiltool 1.8.4

Wilhelm Berg wb at bergwerk-gis.at
Wed Jan 15 07:58:48 PST 2014

Thanks again for testing.
Don't know about any changes in the OSGeo4W Installer though.
I'm using the Standalone Installer mostly.

Are you using version 1.8.3 or 1.8.4 of the plugin?
1.8.4, where I'm checking for missing shapely, is not approved yet.

However you can get it here:
https://github.com/BergWerkGIS/VoGIS-Profil-Tool/raw/master/VoGisProfilTool/VoGisProfilTool.zip

Regards,
Wilhelm