[Qgis-developer] QGIS web client enable search for Windows users

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Jan 19 04:24:48 PST 2014

Hi Marco,

You will have to provide more details in order that we can help you.

Which search method are you trying to implement? There are at least
three different methods: the QGIS server based search that uses existing
layers within the project, the PostgreSQL/WSGI method, the
PostgreSQL/PHP method.

What did you do and what does not work?

Andreas