[Qgis-developer] custom application: cannot open shared object file

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 08:32:23 PST 2014

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom application using QGIS API.

I am using Qt Creator and while running the app I get this error:
error while loading shared libraries: libqgis_core.so.2.1.0: cannot open

Here is the project file:

QT       += core gui xml

greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4): QT += widgets

TARGET = hfp
TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp\
         mainwindow.cpp

HEADERS  += mainwindow.h

FORMS    += mainwindow.ui

win32:CONFIG(release, debug|release): \
   LIBS += -L/$${QGISDIR}/lib/ -lqgis_core -lqgis_gui -lqgis_app

else:win32:CONFIG(debug, debug|release): \
   LIBS += -L/$${QGISDIR}/lib/ -lqgis_core -lqgis_gui -lqgis_app

else:unix: \
   QGISDIR = /home/denis/opt/qgis/Quantum-GIS \
   LIBS += -L/$${QGISDIR}/build/output/lib/ -lqgis_core -lqgis_gui
-lqgis_app

INCLUDEPATH += $${QGISDIR}/src \
             $${QGISDIR}/src/core \
            $${QGISDIR}/src/gui \
           $${QGISDIR}/build/ \

DEFINES += GUI_EXPORT= CORE_EXPORT=

What am I missing here?

If you have any general comment regarding this project file, it is very
welcome... first time trying this.

Thanks a lot,

Denis