[Qgis-developer] Status of the multi-threaded rendering project

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 22 12:26:56 PST 2014

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update. I am trying the threaded version from time to
time. Not yet for editing, but for using it as a viewer. I should invest
more time into trying it with editing features. I primarily tested
SpatiaLite and Postgis, with occasionally some rasters/WMS.

I agree that it would probably be best to integrate it into master after
2.2 - given the amount of changes and not enough testing yet.

Thanks,
Andreas