[Qgis-developer] Release and blockers

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Fri Jan 24 07:08:58 PST 2014

Hi Richard,

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> as you are pretty into issues as in the importance of problems, maybe
> you can create a top-3 of PR's that you like to have fixed first (in
> this weekend ;-) ).
>
> Then hopefully people
> 1) can check if these PR's are still mergeable (I can do that)
> 2) have some guidance in the 'importance' of the PR's and we can have
> some 'focus'
> 3) we can ask a core dev to have a look into the code and decide if the
> fix is ok (or not!).
>
> Idea?

I'm late to make suggestions for features, but here following a small
list of (hopefully) issue fixing PRs

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1071

this fix area calculations when OTFR in on (regardless of a layer is
reprojected or not). This is really hurting right now in qgis 2.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1037

this should fix the value map widget, also broken in qgis 2

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/772

this PR claims to solve memory leaks in symbology, but is unclear to
me if it is a finished job or not.