[Qgis-developer] Problem in Compiling Source Code of Qgis in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 08:00:31 PST 2014

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for the hint! In my case I only have one version, libspatialindex-dev 1.7.0-1 (and libspatialindex1), the problem is that libspatialindex.so is in /usr/lib/libspatialindex.so and not in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libspatialindex.so. So I created a symlink and it worked!

But now bumped into the problem already pointed out by Paolo a few days ago:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Error-in-packaging-td5099082.html

Best regards,
Pedro