[Qgis-developer] Consistency in adding layers (especially OGC)

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Tue Jan 28 02:57:26 PST 2014

Hi Nathan,
Unfortunately my talent lies with finding flaws and suggesting
tweaks/improvements to things rather than designing UI's. I'm more than
happy to offer feedback.

Is there any way to spur this along? We have a limited amount of commercial
support (we're a local authority going through "austerity measures"-
budgets dwindling); this would be good to see in 2.4 if possible.

Cheers,
Jonathan