[Qgis-developer] Labeling toolbar activating signals?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Wed Jan 29 02:09:43 PST 2014

Hi All,
I'm upgrading EasyCustomLableing plugin to 2.x API (late, I know).
I'm having troubles activating correctly labeling toolbar buttons.
When using StartEditing on active layer, with all labeling parameter
correctly set, following buttons don't activate, while others do:
- pin/unpin
-show/hide,
-move
-rotate.

When pressing editing button from GUI, thoses buttons activate correctly, so
my layer is correctly set.

I tried following commands without success:

Any idea of what action to call , or what signal to emit?
Cheers
Régis