[Qgis-developer] Lidar data into QGIS

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 29 03:27:43 PST 2014

Hi Paolo, about "performance reasons" recently we spoken about this item in other thread:

[Qgis-developer] On the fly simplication of point layer

In order to render so big layers as LAS files are, there are two strategies, discard points on renderer side, or on featureiterator side by distance proximity.

I think interesting to continue this item.
Alvaro