[Qgis-developer] Lidar data into QGIS

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Wed Jan 29 10:04:23 PST 2014

Hi,

I contacted Howard Butler, one of the developers of PDAL, about possibly
providing some input on questions we have in this thread, and believe he is
now subscribed to the list.

Howard, any ideas on a strategy for using PDAL in QGIS, e.g. via proposed
GDAL support, as a separate data provider, and/or utilizing its command
line utilities via a Processing plugin provider?

Regards,

Larry