[Qgis-developer] python function to upgrade qgs datasources?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Tue Jul 1 08:43:31 PDT 2014

Great, thanks Andrea, I knew that system coming from Oracle, but we didn't
find much doc on it so we did not focused a lot.
Next migration will upgrade to using services for sure..
By now, I still have to deal with preexisting documents.

switch as been done now, iut works anyway ;) let's us materialized views and
foreign data wrappers !