[Qgis-developer] error creating QGIS package with creatensis

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Jul 2 01:25:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

I just checked the repository, and it looks like Jürgen updated the package already yesterday. So the problem is probably located somewhere else than in the path settings if the problem still occures.

It is furthermore probably worth adding the some info to the OSGeo4W-packaging instructions (so they are more specific about how to tar packages), if Unix path delimiters are required for OSGeo4W (which is not quite obvious I think).

Cheers
Stefan