[Qgis-developer] QGIS standalone app - layer tree, legend and co.

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 2 02:44:55 PDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

Martin Dobias just did a legend-tree redesign which was introduced in
QGIS 2.4 and should improve situation for plugin developers and derived
applications a lot.

I don't know if/how this is documented yet.

I hope that Martin can answer this in more detail, perhaps with a
blog-entry or sample.

Andreas