[Qgis-developer] Composer Map moveContent()

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 19:43:57 PDT 2014

I am working on a python plugin that works with composer maps and I was
trying to use the moveContent method but was not able to understand the
results.  When I try moveContent(1,1) I was expecting the composer map
content to pan 1 unit to the right and 1 unit down but the content moved a
much larger distance.  What units does this method work with? I am working
with feet.