[Qgis-developer] Attribute Form Editor

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 12:20:29 PDT 2014

In Qgis 2.2 I had a form with tabs.  In each tab I repeated the same
attribute at the top along with other attributes that did not repeat.  When
I updated the attribute which repeated on each tab the same attribute would
update on each tab.  In 2.4, when I update the repeating attribute on one
tab it does not repeat the update on other tabs and will not save the change
unless all repeating attributes have the same value.

Shall I file a bug report?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5150550/form.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5150550/form2.png>