[Qgis-developer] pySAL

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jul 14 01:13:28 PDT 2014

Il 14/07/2014 09:53, BJ Jang ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo.
>
> I have created a plug-in based on PySAL.
> But do not be deployed becouse of PySAL deploy.
> I also want to be included PySAL in QGIS.

Hi BJ,
thanks for this. Several other plugins require additional libs, so this should not
stop you from publishing it. Could you please upload you plugin to
http://plugins.qgis.org ? I'll be happy to give some help for publishing, if necessary.
However, the ideal solution IMHO would be to have it as a subplugin of Processing,
rather than as an independent plugin.
In principle there should not be any major problem in including pySAL in osgeo4w
(just someone has to do it).
Looking forward to cooperate on this.
All the best.

--