[Qgis-developer] Custom Map Tools

Trevor Wiens tsw.web at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:08:38 PDT 2014

I did some more playing with this and found that if I clear layer
selections before and after my plugin with the custom map tools is run the
system does not crash. I had looked at the crash output when running qgis
from command line and found an error suggesting symbols not found so I
suspect that somehow when I removed my active layers when I close the
plugin that QGIS tried to access those layers when I selected a zoom tool
(for example). Doesn't really make sense, but it seems I've found a work
around for now.

Again if anyone has insight into this any explanation would be welcome.

Thanks

TSW

--
Trevor Wiens