[Qgis-developer] Print composer&Openlayers issue

nagellette necipenesgengec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 01:13:17 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I also shared this one in user group but no one answered, it's an urgent
issue for me. Sorry for repetition.

I am using QGIS 2.4.0 on Win7 - 64 bit with 4gb ram and intel i5 2.4ghz
processor. I save my maps consisting of openlayers - google hybrid and some
shape files into pdf and bmp files.

As a result I get some tiles of google images are missing or partially faded
or sometimes shifted. Please refer to the attached images below.

I am not sure if this is a plugin or composer issue. The images are ok in
the map view and in the print composer preview screen, I must add.

Is this a known issue or a bug, anything to solve?

Thanks,
Necip.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5152043/deneee.jpeg>
Right top corner is faded (Not faded in map screen or print composer
preview)

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5152043/Ads%C4%B1z.jpg>
Some tiles are missing. (Not missing in map screen or print composer
preview)