[Qgis-developer] Processing subplugins broken on master?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:33:24 PDT 2014

We need to be careful because now processing is core it is really part of
the API and we really shouldnt be breaking that. As such I think you should
just redirect the module so old code still works.

You can just do something like this in __init__.py for processing

Import processing.core.output

Output = processing.core.output

So when you import processing and call output it really calls the new
submodule.

Nathan