[Qgis-developer] QTableWidget in custom ui feature form?!

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sat Jul 26 03:28:21 PDT 2014

Hi Thomas,

What are you trying to accomplish exactly?

If it's just the attributes for a single feature, would the use of a
layout (grid layout/form layout) be good enough instead of using a
table?
If you want to show attributes of more than one feature, would a
relation be what you want?

 Maybe you can upload a screenshot or your .ui somewhere.

The table cells themselves are not widgets.

What you could also consider is writing your own .ui form widgets [1].
Currently they are bound to a single field (this may change in the
future), so you would probably need to cheat a bit to accomplish what
you want.

Regards,
Matthias

[1] blog.vitu.ch/10142013-1847/write-your-own-qgis-form-elements