[Qgis-developer] Compiling QGIS 2.4 with GCC 4.4 (debian squeeze)?

Todd Chisholm todd.chisholm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:55:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

I ran into this as well, again with Centos and gcc 4.4.7.  There are handful
of places with, for example:

QgsVectorLayerFeatureIterator::QgsVectorLayerFeatureIterator( ... )
    : QgsAbstractFeatureIteratorFromSource( ... )

that needs to be switched to
QgsVectorLayerFeatureIterator::QgsVectorLayerFeatureIterator( ... )
    : QgsAbstractFeatureIteratorFromSource<QgsVectorLayerFeaturesSource>(
... )

as seen in the declaration in the header file.  I believe this is happening
because Centos has a older version of the compiler that isn't smart enough
to add the template to the parent class.

Todd