[Qgis-developer] Testing/Master renders 7times slower than 2.2

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Jun 1 05:49:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a project with Spatialite and Shapefile layers and I found that
it's around 7times slower to render in the current test version than
in 2.2.

The project is online, so you can try it yourself:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwc-5JFVTnfIZkZOM3Y0Um9jOHc&usp=sharing

I've tried different rendering options including parallel rendering
but found no way to improve the rendering speed in Testing.

I'd love to know if it's a general problem or if I have misconfigured something.

Best wishes,
Anita