[Qgis-developer] Legend refactoring branch merged

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:52:27 PDT 2014

Hi Regis

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Régis Haubourg
<regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
> another issue:  With old implementation, one could select a set of layers
> (shift + clic) and activate/deactivate them in batch mode. It was very

Oh, that's a surprise for me, I never knew we had such feature. To me
the current behaviour makes more sense - the check boxes should be
independent from the selection. Still you may convince me the previous
behaviour was better. :-)

> useful, and I will miss it. And before 2.2, activating was possible using
> space key. That disappeared from 2.2 but was useful too.
> Need a ticket?

The space key still works. Just the in-place editing has often
overridden it - fixed.

Regards
Martin