[Qgis-developer] Legend refactoring branch merged

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:11:58 PDT 2014

On 5 June 2014 07:37, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

> - I have to explicitly choose a style for a WMS layer in order to have
> legend

yes, it's not so intuitive user interface, but it has it's logic, because
for a specific layer server can render it in different way with different
legends

> - WMS provider adds redundant query items to the URL - e.g. URL [1] is
> rewritten to [2]. Maybe that's why my local GeoServer instance has
> problems answering the requests from QGIS

can be adjusted checking/parsing if parameters are already present avoiding
to add to the URL params.... or updating them (layer should be updated)

Regards,

Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)