[Qgis-developer] Status of QGIS on Android

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 5 06:19:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a cool new Android (4.4.2) tablet and wanted to install QGIS on
it. I downloaded the QGIS installer and installed the nightly. The
install went fine and automatically installed the required Ministro II
libraries for qt-support.

After that I was really disappointed. I could neither load a TIFF file
nor a Spatialite file and the QGIS version is 2.0

Is there some newer version available that can at least load and display
layers the most popular formats as read only?

Thanks if you know something about QGIS on Android.

Andreas