[Qgis-developer] Qgis server is really compliant OGC?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 06:09:47 PDT 2014

Hi, I update the ticket.

The first problem is that the tag GetLegendGraphics is without a namespace.
This is pretty easy to resolve.

Unfortunately after resolve this there is two more complex problems.

The GetStyle and GetPrint tags.

The first is a dismissed tag from OGC available in WMS 1.1.0 and not
available in WMS 1.3.0.
Unfortunately the qgis declare its capabilities to be Version=1.3.0.

The second tag GetPrint seem to be a total invention f GetPrint.

AFAI it don't be include in a GetCapabilities response that is uniquely
dedicate to list standard elements.

If QGIS need to report this information it should be add another kind of
response something like:
"GetQGISCapabilities" and put inside it all the tags it need and are not
available in the standard WMS.

Regards,

Andrea.

--