[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Mapserver] addDrawingOrder changed logic in 2.4?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:34:21 PDT 2014

I'm investingating why QWC is giving me problems with QGIS Server 2.4.
I've spot a difference between QGIS 2.2 and the master code which seems to
cause problems during the GetProjectSettings response parsing.

In previous versions of QGIS Server addDrawingOrder worked for project
layers [1] while for embedded layers we had addDrawingOrderEmbeddedGroup
[2].
Now we have only addDrawingOrder which seems to work only for embedded
projects.
The result is that, without emdedded layers, the <LayerDrawingOrder>
element will always be empty.

This seems to cause some problems on the QWC side. In fact now QWC works
only with GetCapabilities, while it worked both with GetCapabilities and
GetProjectSettings before.

Is there a reason for this change?

giovanni

[1]