[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Hackfest/ developers meeting in Spring 2015

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jun 19 01:14:00 PDT 2014

Hi all.
On behalf of Lene Fscher, from the University of Copenhagen, I'm inviting QGIS
developers to the spring 2015 hackfest in Danmark.
See below for details.
Thanks Lene!
All the best.

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
This is an invitation to come to Denmark in May 2015 for Developers meeting and
Hackfest – or what it is called J

University of Copenhagen would like to be host for this event.

Our department at the The Forest and Landscape College is situated in Nødebo – 40 km
north of Copenhagen.

In the week from 18.-22. May 2015

We have room for 34 persons and a hostel nearby is more persons would like to
participate.

We have a very good canteen which can provide us with food and coffee
https://www.facebook.com/SpisehusetSkovskolen

We have rooms for working

We have an organization for having arrangements like this

We have students for testing – they are used to work with QGIS

We have “Flækken” the students place for beer and relaxation

And place for time off in the forest….

It is easy to get here from Copenhagen.

In April 2014, Victor Olaya and Martin Isenburg visited us for a workshop. Please ask
Victor for his opinion about our campus could be a place for this event.

http://ign.ku.dk/om/skovskolen/
https://www.facebook.com/SkovOgLandkabsingenior

Regards

*Lene Fischer*
Associate Professor

*Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management*
University of Copenhagen

lfi at ign.ku.dk <mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>