[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Hackfest/ developers meeting in Spring 2015

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 02:50:20 PDT 2014

victor

I'm agree about the quality of the copenhagen offer, but remember that we
(spain) loosed again the opportunity to host a hackfest due the fact that
none answered from Girona to the offer do the hackfest there!

:| we should plan to self-organize the hackfest using CENATIC (
http://amtega.xunta.es/) or AMTEGA (http://amtega.xunta.es/) support

see you

Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)