[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.3 credentials problem

tudor yahoo tudorbarascu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 03:15:51 PDT 2014

Hello,

Since 2.3 got out, QGIS asks the credentials for the database connection from time to time (sometimes, instead of credentials box the project simply freezes).
Is there an option to turn this off that I didn’t notice?

I see that no one else has reported this.

Another thing that I had noticed is that when I open the project with 2.3 Master I get asked for credentials at the beginning (normal) and right at the end (not normal). In Dufour I only get asked once — as it should be.
I noticed that this happens after 60 seconds of not doing anything.

As an ultimate solution I will recreate all the project from scratch but it will take a big chunk of time.

All the best,

Tudor

PS. Windows 64, osgeo4w 32 bit, both 2.2 and master installed