[Qgis-developer] Four month cycle too fast

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 05:33:12 PDT 2014

I think that LTS is kind of a really good idea.

At some extent, it's what Sourcepole is doing with its QGIS enterprise.
If we have enough companies paying for such bugfixes & QA, that would be
easily feasible, but someone should be in charge of handling this.

Then, the cycle is another discussion. It could be either 2 or 3
releases a year, with 1 over 2 or 3 being LTS.

But I would definitely investigate the idea of the LTS.

Greetings,
Denis