[Qgis-developer] Printing issues with rotated rasters

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 19 06:09:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a very strange problem.

I have a map with a transparent gray-scale raster image and transparent
polygons on top of it.

When I export as PDF the print looks fine. When I print directly to the
printer the raster is not printed at all. I tried with three different
printers to eliminate the possibility that this is a driver issue.

All three printer do not print the raster.

On the very same machine, with QGIS 2.2 - all of the direct prints are
just fine.

This is on Windows 7 64bit master with the last nightly build.

Can others with a Windows 64bit machine please check if direct printing
of transparent rasters with transparent polygons on top of it works fine
for them?

Thanks for checking,
Andreas