[Qgis-developer] Qgis master very slow saving project & closing with several layers

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:29:41 PDT 2014

Hi devs,

I have a projet with many layers (about 100). When I open it under QGIS
2.2, I can save it and then close QGIS quite quicky (about 2 or 3 seconds)
When I do so with today QGIS master, it takes 5 minutes to save, then 5
more minutes to close QGIS !

I tried with --noplugins option, with rendering turned off, and with no
layer checked in the legend.

Is it a known projet ? You can hardly see it with an average project, but
it is very noticeable when you have more than 20 or 30 layers/

Regards
Michael