[Qgis-developer] Please give us more time for testing and bugfixing

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Jun 20 04:55:12 PDT 2014

Hi Martin,

On Fri, 20. Jun 2014 at 14:43:22 +0700, Martin Dobias wrote:
> I agree with Andreas. Can we postpone the release for a few days?
> There is still quite steady flow of new bug reports worth addressing.
> I would suggest max. 7 days (without affecting the schedule of the
> next release).

So apparently the testing phase works out better this time.  Thanks to all the
testers.

Please keep on testing for the coming week as I going to postpone until next
friday.

Maybe we should extent the testing phase to six weeks and use only 10 weeks for
development for 2.6 (or 10+5 or 9+6 weeks, as we're going to start one week
late).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)      Germany                      IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden