[Qgis-developer] Processing: module duplications

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:28:58 PDT 2014

Hi Giovanni,

some time ago not all FTools modules were available via Processing, but we add
at least part of missed modules to it (e.g. Random Points algs were added about
month ago with Faunalia support). Unfortunately if I'm not wrong
several algorithms
still missed (for example Vector Grid).

But I agree, when all FTools (and maybe GDAL Tools) algs will be
available via Processing
we should drop them and keep only Processing.

Alexander Bruy