[Qgis-developer] QMAP in core?

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Tue Jun 24 02:12:08 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo,
Nathan will provide more information, but QMap has been superseded by Intramap
ROAM, and is no longer developped. I think that Nathan still does some
bugfixing for some people still using QMAP, but all new work is being done on
ROAM  :
http://nathanw.net/2014/03/10/intramaps-roam---a-qgis-data-collection-app/
https://github.com/DMS-Aus/Roam
Not sure it would be a good thing to integrate it into core, as it is a
separated application, and aims at specific platforms (tablets mainly).
Vincent